In 1982, Brown & Brown established the retirement planning group to help employers navigate the complex and increasingly difficult world of retirement planning. Today, our experience and expertise offers employers the ability to design, implement and administer quality retirement plans through one representative, Brown & Brown.
- Providing retirement services for over 26 years
- Serving nearly 200 companies in Michigan
- In-house Third Party Administrator services
- Investment advisory experience
As consultants, Brown & Brown takes into account all critical factors needed to implement the most appropriate plan for you and your employees. Our approach provides synergy between your plan, administration and investment needs today with the flexibility to change tomorrow.
Our services include:
Our goal is to maximize your benefits, protect your fiduciary risk and reduce your administrative burdens by providing the following key benefits:
- Objective analysis and consultation
- Independent representation of the entire market
- Expertise to manage all key plan elements
- Protect your fiduciary responsibilities
- Personalized friendly service
Request Additional Information
Contact an Brown & Brown retirement advisor at 586-977-6300 or complete the online submission form to discuss all of your options and choose the most suitable retirement plan to meet your needs.