Brown & Brown's retirement programs are designed to provide a complete selection of administrative services, recordkeeping and reporting services.
Our in-house administration staff grants you access to Qualified Pension Administrators who are credentialed by the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries. Brown & Brown administrators will:
- manage all reporting and filing with the DOL and IRS
- confirm employee eligibility and vesting status
- perform compliance and discrimination testing
- calculate retirement benefits and prepare distribution forms
- monitor plan participation
- review the performance of the investment policy
- perform self audit performance reviews
- assist with 404(c) fiduciary compliance
For More Information
For more information about our administration and compliance services please contact an Brown & Brown retirement planning specialist at 586.977.6300.